Here at PCS Legal, your property is our priority. We work quickly so you can move quickly. No matter what your transaction may entail, we always at the onset provide a full estimate of costs to include our fees and any third party disbursements where known. The list will include all costs likely to arise based on the information you supply with no hidden extras. An explanation of these fees and disbursements will be included with the quote.
We understand buying and selling property or attending to formalities in the event of losing loved ones, can be a daunting experience and we therefore endeavour to make your transaction as stress-free as possible by providing a level of service and communication not normally associated with other law firms.
Reasons to instruct PCS Legal –
- Exceptional service at a competitive rate. Click our orange quote button right now to receive details of our fees
- Reliable and transparent service
- We will work to achieve your time frame goals as we understand how important these can be
- Although based in Essex and London, we are able to carry our conveyancing and probate work all over the UK
- Designated case handler along with support team overseen by qualified managers and Licensed Conveyancers to always ensure unrivaled due diligence
- Tailored communication whether that be by phone, email, post or in person
- Extended opening hours giving you greater flexibility
- Ranked within the top 4% of conveyancing law firms in the UK based on land registry data. Big enough to deal with any transaction but still small enough to care
We are committed to delivering a better client experience and level of service and communication not normally provided by other law firms. Since we opened in 2006 we have invested significantly in technology platforms in order to provide better communication and increased flexibility.
Please contact us with any enquiries you may have or our New Business Teams situated in any of our offices via firstname.lastname@example.org