Anti Money Laundering and Combating Terrorist Finance Procedures
- We cannot accept more than the sum of £500 in cash from any persons. For any monies over the sum of £500 we must have either a Bankers Draft or monies received by the Telegraphic Transfer system.
- We require two forms of identification from each client one preferably being Photostat. Mobile phone bills cannot be used for identification. Utility bills must not be more than 3 months old.
- We must have a copy bank statement from any individual supplying the practice with any payment.
- We will query funds arriving from unexpected sources.
- We will keep a copy of any personal cheques sent to us.
- We can accept certified copy ID from Solicitors, Licensed Conveyancers, Accountants, Banks, the Post Office and Doctors.
- We keep sale files open for a period of 6 years and purchase files open for a period of 15 years. Each file will have a record of identification of each client.
- All staff receive regular AML and CTF training by Stuart and Kate Forsdike. We are under an obligation to comply with all AML and CTF regulations and to carry out our dealings concerning money with care, skill and diligence. Please assist us in this regard