We cover all aspects of Residential and Commercial conveyancing of both freehold and leasehold properties.
- House Sale of Freehold/ Leasehold –
This includes the drafting of contracts and transfers and answering enquires that may be raised by buyers lawyers. Also redeeming mortgages and removal of restrictions and cautions. Dealing with land lord enquires on Leasehold title. Apportionments of Ground Rent and Service Charge
- House purchase of Freehold/ Leasehold –
This includes checking of title and deeds together with searches(Local, Drainage, Environmental etc) to highlight any adverse proposals that might affect the property you are intending to purchase. Also examining rights of access and accountability for any maintenance
- Re-mortgage –
Redeeming your current mortgage and simultaneously taking out a new one
- Right To Buy –
Buying your council property
- Equity Release –
Releasing capital form your current property and the impact it may have
- Transfer Of Equity –
Transferring title from single to joint names or joint to single names in the event of separation or marriage.
- Further Advances & Secure Loans –
Also includes the drafting and registration of mortgages and loans.
- Wills –
Following a purchase or sale your will may need alteration
- Acquisitions and disposals of freehold/leasehold property
- Building Contracts
- Planning applications, appeals and enquiries
- Lettings to include Assured Shorthold Tenancies
- Business Tenancies
- General advice relating to property and business transactions
- Land Development