We are able to offer our services completing ID1 forms. These may be required where you need to verify your identity to a third party where you are not seeing them in person. If you require this service you would need to make an appointment at either our Basildon or Ongar offices.

You will be required to attend the office with 2 forms of your ID to include either your Passport and or photo driving license plus a utility bill. Please bring your ID1 form and your ID together with 2 passport pictures.